Friday, May 16, 2014

Interim: the ATM game

Once I shared a game I use to play and noticed I'm on my own so I'll share it if for any reason someone finds it interesting and becomes popular. 

It's the ATM game you play every time you go to the ATM to get some cash. 

The game is simple and freaky as I'm alone in the world playing it. 

Objective: try guessing the denomination of the cash you get by the sound. 

Example: if you ask for $250 and when the ATM starts getting the cash and it sounds "flp flp - flp flp flp flp flp" then you'd guess it will give you two "hundreds" and five "tens" wouldn't you?

If the sound would've been "flp flp - flp flp - flp" you'd say two "hundreds" two "twenties" and one "ten"

INTERESTING! Wouldn't you say?

Hope so...


image from cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment