Friday, May 9, 2014

DAY 0: WHAT'S THIS BLOG ABOUT?

The magic behind this blog is the way it is and will be created; as a REAL PATH.

BE RICH, BE A BILLIONAIRE!
(Like my garage? image from http://billionaire-life.tumblr.com/)


Wishes? We hear it a lot? We all want to? (must say that not everybody wants)
But the big question is

HOW?


Rich people write, share experiences but mostly show the end of the game when all their decisions took them to the upper level we all want. But roughly show bad choices or emotional moments where they thought that every dream and hope was gone.

The idea of THE PATH TO THE BILLION is to show, share and walk the path that will take you to the upper level, to the financial freedom we all want, and why not, have a 12 or 15 digit income.


Am I rich?
NO!
Is my family rich? Was I born in a golden cradle?
NO and NO!
Do I want to be?
With all my heart and fiber of my body!
Am I walking the path?
Every single day!


Following and reading this blog, is reading a book of a billionaire in its making. I’ve had a previous history of choices already that will be posted; some good and some bad. But the beauty is that we all want a coach, a close advisor that is living the moment and showing how he/she became


A BILLIONAIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment